The Vicious Cycle just got even better!!
We are adding Strength Training to the mix !! Why, you ask?
Perfect combo of Strength and Spin = Achieved Goals = Better Health !!
Let's face it, we all love spin !! It is easy on our joints, you can go at your own pace, and let's not forget you can burn anywhere from 500 to 800 calories per ride!! WOW!! This is all great, but research shows you need to add Strength Training to your workout routine so you do not lose your muscle mass. Everyday Health, by Chris Lliades, MD gave us "7 Reasons to Add Strength Training to Your Workout Routine" ...
- Strength Training helps keep the weight off for good.
- Strength Training protects bone health and muscle mass.
- Strength Training makes you stronger and more fit.
- Strength Training helps you develop better body mechanics.
- Strength Training plays a role in disease prevention.
- Strength Training boosts energy levels and improves your mood.
- Strength Training translates to more calories burned.